Chaos and Pain Cannibal Carna BCAA
Amino acids- they seem kinda passe, right? Why take amino acids when you can just chug some protein, because after all, isn’t that what protein’s made of?
Well, smarty pants, it’s because certain amino acids can push you harder and farther through a workout. They can fill the gaps between meals when you’re sipping a jug of water at work and want that water to taste like candy and fuel your muscle growth.
Cannibal Carna is jammed with exactly what you need to enhance recovery and maximize hypertrophy in a light, refreshing drink that rocks the golden 4:1:1 ratio of BCAAs. Here are the highlights:
- Potassium- A full gram of potassium in every scoop helps balance your electrolytes, reducing cramping and keeping you from holding water. As an added, even more awesome benefit, high doses of potassium have been linked to impressive strength gains in a variety of anecdotal studies.
- Leucine- Four big grams of Leucine per scoop in the all-new Cannibal Carna puts you in prime position to reap the hyper-anabolic effects of high dose (2+ grams) of the essential amino acid leucine. At this does, your protein synthesis, hypertrophy, and insulin secretion will be pretty much topped out, and you can grow while you you surf the internet and pretend to work on a Friday afternoon.
- Glutamine- The mother of all recovery agents, Cannibal Carna has two grams of glutamine to reduce soreness and speed recovery after brutal battles with the weights.
- Beta Alanine- The perfect complement to glutamine, beta alanine aids in recovery and reducing muscle soreness. As if that wasn’t enough, the 700mg of beta alanine per serving will aid in improving your rep maxes on days that you want to take the NFL Bench Press test, because beta alanine has been shown to improve muscular endurance in exercises between 60 and 240 seconds.
- Tart Cherry Extract- An up-and-coming superfood in the endurance world, tart cherry extract has been clinically shown to improve recovery and next day performance after endurance training.
TAKING PRE ORDERS- launches 14th May 2018